The deadline for abstract submission is March 15, 2024, 24.00 hrs CET.
Please read the instructions carefully.
- The abstract should be written in English
- The abstract should not exceed 2000 characters
- Indicate the topic and type of your presentation
- The abstract should include the title, names of all contributors (without titles), department, institution, city, and country.
- Names of author and co-authors have to be submitted in the following way: First and Last name (example: John Smith)
- Contact author (presenter) should submit his/her phone and Email address
It is preferable that the submitted abstract has: the goal, material and methods, results, conclusion
Corrections - Withdrawal and Editing an abstract already submitted
- Changes, withdrawals, and editing can be made until March 15, 2024, 24.00 hrs CET by sending the new summary on mail.
The Abstract has to be related to one of the conference topics.
Important: Authors who submit abstracts for presentation are not automatically registered for the meeting.
Review of Abstracts
The Program Committee will review all abstracts in full confidentiality with the aid of ad hoc reviewers. The Committee reserves the right to decline the presentation of any abstract devoid of scientific content or merit or merely announcing the availability of a resource or service. Authors will be notified by April 28, 2024. whether their abstract has been accepted and, where relevant, whether it has been selected for spoken presentation.