The poster should not exceed 90 cm width x 120 cm height / portrait - style.
The poster presentation should cover all key aspects of the work and contain the following items:
- Extensive narratives are not necessary. Short “bulleted” statements are preferred.
- Results presented in the form of figures, diagrams, graphs, etc., are preferred, but may be presented in clear, concise tabular format.
- Statistical data should be titled and summarized in a clear, concise format.
- Material should be displayed in a logical sequence from top left to bottom right.
- All poster panels should be arranged so that the sequence of presentation is clear (panels can be numbered or arrows can be used).
- All type should be a minimum of 14pt and readable from a distance of 1 – 1,5 meter. Use standard type styles (e.g., Arial, Helvetica, Times New Roman).
- All poster panels should be printed with a laser or other high-quality printer.
- The display does not need to be “artsy,” but the overall effectiveness of a poster presentation can be enhanced by using techniques such as using colors to highlight important points.
Poster Setup and Removal
Posters will be displayed during the entire conference. Poster board numbers can be found in the conference book of abstracts. Conference staff at the registration & info desk will help you locate the board. Adhesive material will be made available at registration & info desk.
Posters mounting: Wednesday, June 22, 2022, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Posters removal: Monday, June 27, 2022, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
ISABS is not responsible for material left after the Conference is over. Posters will not be stored or sent to the authors after the Conference.
Presenters ARE REQUIRED to be present by their poster for the discussion and to answer questions at the following times:
|Saturday, June 25||Poster Session 1: Anthropological Genetics||11:35 a.m.-1:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, June 26||Poster Session 2: Forensic Genetics||11:35 a.m.-1:30 p.m.|
|Monday, June 27||Poster Session 3: Individualized Medicine||11:35 a.m.-1:30 p.m.|
A certain number of selected posters will be given the opportunity for 3 min summary, and 2 min will be allowed for Questions & Answers. The authors of the selected posters will be notified by e-mail.
Please note that the program is subject to change, so please check the updated Conference Program or ask at the Registration desk.